Saturday, December 6, 2008

Why I love chocolate and doing this job.


Forest Gumps' mother was right. Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. Photojournalism is also like a box of chocolates. And this week I got the Whitman's Sampler.

My first bite this week started off with bitter chocolate in the form of Rasheeeeeeeeeeeed and the Pistons whooping up on the Spurs.

The second taste was more mellow and somber in the form of a policeman's funeral. That's all I've got to say about that.

The next morsel was better and more familiar in the form of Hecho A Mano. I like that a lot.

And finally the sweetest was like a chocolate kiss to end my week in the way of a mass pet adoption.

Enough with the bad metaphors, I'm craving a chocolate. Anyone have a peanut butter cup?

All the best to everyone.

No comments: